The Old Vicarage Holiday Home Laugharne
Spacious Grade II listed holiday home situated in Laugharne, Carmarthenshire that really does have it all. Full of character and perfect for a big family getaway. This charming former vicarage dating back to the 1800’s offers the perfect holiday base for families or groups who are looking to explore the rugged coastline and enchanted sites that west Wales has to offer. The house possesses an elegant and historic character, has lots of space, and is close to the beach
- You have a dishwasher at The Old Vicarage
- The garden is superb for the summer months
- The Old Vicarage has a gaming/entertainment room to keep you occupied
- Log burners to both sitting rooms supplied with a starter basket of logs
- 2 cots 2 high chairs
- Full laundry facilities are located in the utility room
- Basement tv room
- Garden dining area that accommodates the whole house with bbq area adjacent
- Your pet can holiday with you at The Old Vicarage. First is free then any more on agreement at time of booking.
- Make use of the hot tub
- 5 bedrooms, 4 en-suite, and 1 family bathroom.
- Sleeps 10, 4 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom.
- Plentiful parking is located to the rear of the property and accessed by circa 20 steps
Visit their website: https://theoldvicaragelaugharne.co.uk/